The data provided by Users at the time of registering with the website www.animalsreel.com and its services will be registered on an electronic database owned by the company Everest Film Productions, which will be the Data Controller for processing.
Users' personal data will be used by Everest Film Productions in compliance with the privacy protection principles set forth in Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and by other related and subsequent regulations in force.
The personal data requested are sub-divided into two categories: mandatory and optional, as specified in the registration procedure and the request for activation of the services offered. The provision of mandatory data and the related processing for the aforesaid purposes are strictly for the purpose of providing the specified services.
Any refusal by Users to provide such data or any refusal to agree to their processing will make it impossible to use the service offered by Everest Film Productions on its website www.animalsreel.com
Other data are collected in order to offer an increasingly better service. Users are free to choose whether to provide this data or not.
Everest Film Productions submits Users' personal data for all processing operations set forth in Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments, namely, the collection, registration, organisation, storage, processing, amendment, selection, extraction, comparison, use and interconnection of data, as well as any other operation useful for providing the services requested, including disclosure to third parties, when necessary, by automated and computerised means.
Such data may also be organised in databases or archives.
In particular, personal data are processed for the following purposes:
1) to provide the established services, control the quality of the services offered, and meet any accounting or fiscal requirements;
2) If Users have given their specific consent, to provide information and/or offers concerning the products, services or initiatives offered or promoted by Everest Film Productions and/or affiliated companies and/or subsidiaries, such as business partners and outsourcers, without the transfer of personal data to third parties.
Users may access their data at any time and exercise their rights pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Everest Film Productions informs Users that, under Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, they have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data, even if they have not registered, as well as the communication of such data in intelligible form.
Users have the right to obtain information about:
- the source of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied to processing if this is carried out with the assistance of electronic means;
- the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the entities or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or those who may learn about such data in their capacity as an appointed representative in the State's territory, data processors or appointees.
Users also have the right to obtain information about:
- the updating, amendment, or where interested, the integration of such data;
- the deletion, conversion into anonymous form or the blocking of any unlawfully processed data,
including any data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- confirmation to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been communicated, and their content, to the entities to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort in relation to the protected right.
Users have the right to object, in whole or in part:
on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising materials, direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
In addition, Users will always have direct access via the Web to their data, by means of their own access codes (Username and Password). Hence, Users may integrate, amend or delete data, at any time and without an intermediary, independently and under their own responsibility. Using the same interface, Users may manage the receipt, frequency and content of information provided by Everest Film Productions.
Personal data thus collected may be communicated to all employees, collaborators and consultants, in any position in our company, and to our corporate bodies.
Moreover, the same data may be communicated to subsidiaries, associates or affiliates of Everest Film Productions (producers, suppliers, carriers, etc.), or to companies that carry out research regarding customer preferences, always in compliance with the aforesaid purposes of processing.
The Data Processing Controller is the company Everest Film Productions – Via Jacopo Facciolati nr. 67 – 35126 Padova – Italy.
Data Processor: Chiara Maddalosso.
To exercise your rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you can write to the Data Controller for personal data processing at the company Everest Film Productions - Legal office - Giuseppe Gasparini Law Firm, where it elects domicile, Via Rezzonico 24, 35131 Padova - Italy.